Three letters 1) from John Stopford, vice-chancellor, University of Manchester, to Turing, 6 July 1951, approving Turing's consultancy with Ferranti; 2) 17 July 1951, copy letter from Turing to J Clarke (Ferranti), confirming these arrangements; 3) Letter, 24 July 1951, from Clarke to Turing sends copy of revised consultancy agreement.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 TUR/Add/22
- Dates of Creation6 Jul-24 Jul 1951
- Physical Description3 items