From Harold Bailey, Princeton University Press, has read "Computing machines and intelligence" and asks if Turing would consider writing a short book on these lines. Turing's replies, saying he might write a book on these lines "but I don't think the time is by any means ripe yet".
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 TUR/Add/102
- Dates of Creation20 Jan & 3 Feb 1953
- Physical Description2 items