From Kenneth Ziegler, McGraw-Hill Book Company, asks if he planned writing on the mathematical theory of machines; in his reply Turing days he has no plans.The dorse of Ziegler's letter has been annotated, presumably by Turing, with notes and formulae, entitled "Kjell Filter Prep".
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 TUR/Add/106
- Dates of Creation20 Nov 1952 & 20 Feb 1953
- Physical Description2 items