From Frederick Clayton, University College of the South West, Exeter, [Clayton 1913-1999, was a classicist and friend of Turing] asks if he would like to visit at Exeter and "talk about sun-dials" . Says he has written to a mathematician at Exeter describing his problem, but admits it is difficult. Would like to speak to Turing about an unspecified problem and asks for his comments. Turing's reply of 3 June, says he would like to visit or alternatively he could meet him when he comes to Liverpool.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 TUR/Add/124
- Dates of Creationn.d. & 3 Jun 1953
- Physical Description2 items