From J E Caffall, who is studying maths at the University College, Exeter, asks for reading matter on computers. Turing's reply suggests Douglas Hartree, Calculating instruments and machines (1949), M. Wilkes. D J Wheeler, S Gill, The preparation of programs for an electronic digital computer (1951), and his own "On computable numbers".
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 TUR/Add/56
- Dates of Creation25 & 29 Jan 1952
- Physical Description2 items