From William Boone, says Annals [of Mathematics] has turned down his paper as supplement to Turing's paper on "The work problem for semigroups with cancellation". Boone asks if Turing might s supply a "corrective note" for problems in his papers; feels the journal could "hardly refuse" something from him.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 TUR/Add/73
- Dates of Creation23 May 1952
- Physical Description1 item