Exchange between Turing, R L Goodstein (University College of Leicester) and E C Roberts (University of London External Department), concerning recommendations for revisions to a student's Ph.D. [student was Martin Hugo Löb, 1921-2006, mathematician]. The thesis had been referred by the examiners, Turing and Goodstein. [See also TUR/Add/94 and 115].
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 TUR/Add/126
- Dates of Creation26 Mar-15 Jun 1953
- Physical Description5 items