To B D Maclean, Foreign Office, says he would like to take up the invitation to lecture in Germany, probably in late February, and suggests a talk on "unsolvable problems" in mathematical logic, but would also be prepared to speak on "Electronic computers in England" or "The chemical basis of morphogenesis". Includes an exchange of letters with Sir John Stopford asking for permission to lecture in Germany [Turing later dropped out of this visit].
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 TUR/Add/92
- Dates of Creation28 Nov-10 Dec 1952
- Physical Description6 items