From Claude Shannon and John McCarthy, Princeton University, asks if he might consider contributing to a volume on the theory of automata. Turing politely declines saying that his recent work has been on morphogenesis, "though I expect to get back to cybernetics very shortly".
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 TUR/Add/123
- Dates of Creation18 May & 3 Jun 1953
- Physical Description2 items