From George Patterson, Burroughs Adding Machine Company, mentions they met when Turing visited University of Pennsylvania. He asks for a copy "Computing machinery and intelligence", and encloses a copy of a paper of his own [not present]. Turing's reply says no longer has a supply of these, but encloses a paper on the inversion of matrices.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 TUR/Add/55
- Dates of Creation30 Nov 1951 & 8 Jan 1952
- Physical Description2 items