Copy letter to R Snow, concerning his recent talk to the Society for Experimental Biology; fears he was "not very lucid" on how his theory predicts "isolated areas of meristem" He has since done further work on calculations for a rectangle and a filamentary, which describes. Says his results are entirely consistent with Snow's "minimal areas". Turing is not sure about desirability of working in terms of angles rather than lengths. Snow's reply of 13 May comments on Turing's findings.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 TUR/Add/72
- Dates of Creation10 Apr & 13 May 1952
- Physical Description2 items