From B H Wood, editor of Chess magazine, asking about a proposed chess match between the Mark I and Princeton University. Turing's replies, saying although he is "interested in the possibility of making machines do this sort of thing", he knows nothing of this "match". He is writing an article on computer games, which subject to permission could be reproduced.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 TUR/Add/43
- Dates of Creation16 Nov & 20 Nov 1951
- Physical Description2 items