From Professor Alonzo Church, Princeton University, thanking Turing for reviewing Burks' paper [It is possible that TUR/Add/104 is a copy of this review, but the item was filed separately]. Turing replies saying understands Robin Gandy has sent him a copy of his Ph.D. and hopes he will read it as Gandy uses a system similar to Church's for expressing mathematical ideas. Says he had not received the article to be reviewed. Hopes to write a note on the errors Boone identified in "Semi groups".
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 TUR/Add/87
- Dates of Creation20 Aug & 12 Nov 1952
- Physical Description2 items