From Leon Hankin [1921-2006, logician] concerning William Boone's article "An analysis of Turing 'The word problem in sub-groups with cancellation'" which was submitted for publication in the Journal of Symbolic Logic; he would like Turing's opinion of this. In the second letter of 3 December, sends a revised copy [note says returned on 19 December].
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 TUR/Add/48
- Dates of Creation29 Nov & 3 Dec 1951
- Physical Description2 items