To Miss Cane, [Violet Cane, 1916-2008, mathematician and statistician], Psychology Laboratory, Cambridge, offers to discuss her problem, and suggests she come to his home some time in July. Turing's letter to Cane, is part of the Turing archive, King's College, Cambridge, AMT/D/16.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 TUR/Add/81
- Dates of Creation9 Jul 1952
- Physical Description1 item