From L Farrer Brown (Nuffield Foundation), asks if Turing would attend an informal conference on biological research at the Administrative Staff College, Henley in March. Turing has annotated the letter, but not clear this relates to this meeting. [Hodges confirms Turing attended this meeting, Alan Turing (2012), p.466].
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 TUR/Add/63
- Dates of Creation10 Mar 1952
- Physical Description1 item