Exchange of letters with T O Lazarides, who wishes to use the Ferranti Mark I for his research into structural analysis of buildings, describing in some detail the work he wishes to do. In his reply, 19 Feb 1952, Turing responds positively, and discusses terms on which the computer can be used for commercial purposes.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 TUR/Add/60
- Dates of Creation18 Feb-28 Feb 1952
- Physical Description6 items