From R A Rankin, Cambridge Philosophical Society [Robert Alexander Rankin, 1915-2001, mathematician], asks for Turing's opinion on a paper by Dr Rudinger submitted for publication. Turing urges that it be treated with "great suspicion", and feels it lacks mathematical proofs.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 TUR/Add/17
- Dates of Creation9 Mar & 12 Mar 1951
- Physical Description2 items