From Eric Jones [1907-1986, director of GCHQ], asks Turing if he could supply a photo of himself for an official history of Bletchley Park, which he should send to W Friedman [William Friedman, 1891-1969, American cryptographer]. In his reply Turing says will send photo for the "American rogues gallery", says met [Edward] Travis [former director of GCHQ, and operational head of Bletchley Park] recently and he seemed "quite well". Jones responds to thank him, and says he is looking forward to moving to Cheltenham [to where GCHQ was relocating].
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 TUR/Add/90
- Dates of Creation28 Oct-21 Nov 1952
- Physical Description3 items