From Derek Wragge Morley, science editor of Picture Post, asking for details of the proposed chess match between the Mark I and Princeton University. Turing's initial reply of 20 Nov 1951 indicates there is "no foundation" in this rumour; in a further reply of 12 December Turing refers him to his essay "Digital computers applied to games" which is in Faster than Thought.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 TUR/Add/52
- Dates of Creation16 Nov-12 Dec 1951
- Physical Description4 items