From J C P Miller, Cambridge Mathematical Laboratory, [Jeffrey Miller, 1906-1981, mathematician], writing up his results, and asks of he may cite some of Turing's data (described, re. Mersenne numbers), Turing's replies saying most of this work was done by Max Newman and Tom Kilburn. Asks if he could have back his paper on Zeta function [poss . "A method for the calculation of the Zeta-function" (1943) or Some calculations of the Riemann Zeta-Function, which was not published until 1953 ].
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 TUR/Add/28
- Dates of Creation1 Aug & 9 Aug 1951
- Physical Description2 items