From Sheila MacIntyre, Aberdeen University, asks for Turing's help with a problem in Interpolation Theory (which she describes in detail) and whether could be solved by a computing machine. Turing provides an explanation of how she could solve the problem, but not optimistic about using the Mark I in the next six months to solve this problem; they are not in a position to do the programming for her and could only offer "a little advice".
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 TUR/Add/11
- Dates of Creation2 Dec & 11 Dec 1950
- Physical Description2 items