From Oskar Morgenstern, Princeton University [1902-1977, economist], asks Turing for offprints. Turing's replies saying no longer copies of his most important articles. Says he has enjoyed reading the "games book" [poss. Theory of Games and Economic Behavior, 1944, co-authored with von Neumann] and has himself developed "good strategies for a fairly realistic form of 2-man poker".
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 TUR/Add/89
- Dates of Creation13 Nov & 19 Nov 1952
- Physical Description2 items