Exchange of letters with M M Swann, hon sec of the Society for Experimental Biology, [Sir Michael Swann, 1920-1990, biologist], asks if Turing could give a talk in early April about his work on morphogenesis. Turing agrees, saying "I have tried my theory out on the mathematicians and the chemists already, but I am really more anxious to know what the biologists will have to say about it."
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 TUR/Add/58
- Dates of Creation8 Jan-25 Feb 1952
- Physical Description3 items