Richard Gregory [1923-2010, psychologist], Psychological Laboratory, Cambridge, thanks for the Random Tape, and for sharing his ideas about probability experiments. Asks if Turing might give a talk to his research group, for example on his "Fir cone work"; In Turing's reply, he offers to speak on 14 November.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 TUR/Add/84
- Dates of Creation8 Oct & 22 Oct 1952
- Physical Description2 items