From R E Meyer to G Mack, Shirley Institute, Manchester. Says he has spoken to Turing about the computing problem, Turing is unclear how the machine will be working next year, how coding will be done and time allocated etc. Asks if he could do the coding and let them have it on paper tape, thinks might be able to run it in the middle of next year. Turing is also willing to send on a copy of the Mark I manual.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 TUR/Add/12
- Dates of Creation19 Dec 1950
- Physical Description1 item sheet is torn