From E G Cox, University of Leeds [Sir Gordon Cox, 1906-1996, chemist]. Thanks for seeing Cruickshank [Durward Cruickshank, 1924-2007, chemist]. Admits his plan to set up a digital computer at Leeds was premature, and will use Hollerith equipment and a digital computer to do his calculations [appears Cox was planning to use the Manchester computer during the summer of 1951].
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 TUR/Add/18
- Dates of Creation20 Apr 1951
- Physical Description1 item