From Gertrude Blanch addressed to Max Newman, says she is visiting England for the NPL seminar, wonders if she could visit the Computing Lab. Turing replies, saying might be difficult as most staff will be at the NPL Seminar, but suggests possible dates. [Gertrude Blanch, 1897-1996, mathematician].
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 TUR/Add/112
- Dates of Creation16 Mar & 18 Mar 1953
- Physical Description2 items