To N Levinson, Massachusetts Institute of Technology [Norman Levinson, 1912-1975, mathematician], Turing thanks him for invitation to be a visiting professor, and would like to take it up but cannot currently spare the time. He asks if it might be reconsidered in a year's time. Briefly discusses his current work: "At the moment I am principally interested in applying our machine [Mark I] to problems of morphogenesis, which I believe to be explainable mainly in terms of diffusion and chemical reaction."
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 TUR/Add/35
- Dates of Creation19 Oct 1951
- Physical Description1 item