From A C Crombie, University College, London, asks if Turing would be willing to speak on "Cybernetics" at a meeting of the Philosophy of Science Group, British Society for the History of Science next year . In his reply of 30 July, Turing agrees to speak at their 21 April meeting, but he does not want his paper published as his "lecturing and written styles (are) quite different".
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 TUR/Add/25
- Dates of Creation25 & 30 Jul 1951
- Physical Description2 items