From Olga Taussky Todd, mathematical consultant, National Applied Mathematical Laboratories, Washington DC. Asks if Turing would like to attend a Symposium on Solution of Simultaneous Equations and the Determination of Eigen Values, to be held at the National Bureau of Standards, in August 1951. Asks whether Turing would give a short address on a suitable subject. In his copy letter reply, Turing says he does not think he can attend, but would be willing to send a communication on the determination of Eigen values, adding this would be similar to what he had said to her in Cambridge.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 TUR/Add/10
- Dates of Creation20 Oct &10 Nov 1950
- Physical Description2 items