From Leon Henkin, 9 January 1952, asks for a review of Boone's paper; Turing replies to S C Kleene, who is now editor of the Journal of Symbolic Logic, says he sent his report to Henkin on 19 December, and asks him to confirm he has received this. In a letter of 7 February 1952, Kleene confirms the report has been received and apologises for the misunderstanding.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 TUR/Add/57
- Dates of Creation9 Jan-7 Feb 1952
- Physical Description3 items