Agreement between George Gissing and the New York publishers Dodd, Mead & Company, for the publication of The Paying Guest. Gissing was to receive ten percent of sales. Signed by George Gissing and witnessed by Algernon Gissing. With a receipt for two copies of The Paying Guest (New York: Dodd, Mead & Co., 1895), received by The Library of Congress on 4 January 1896.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 GRG/1/2/7
- Dates of Creation3 Jan 1896-4 Jan 1896
- Physical Description2 pieces.