- /1: Adaption for radio of New Grub Street. Adapted by Gabriel Woolf, produced by Jane Graham. Duplicate typescript. Broadcast on Radio 4 in three episodes on 13, 20 and 27 August 1972 (73 sheets);
- /2: Proposal for an adaptation for television of The Odd Women by The Odd Women Production Company, New York, 1981. Proposes a seven-episode series with a detailed script for episode one, and plot outlines for the other episodes. Includes a copy of a supporting typescript letter (22 January 1982) from Joyce Campbell, Vice President, Programming, Channel 26, Washington DC, and a business card for Jane Weiner of The Odd Women Production Company. It is not known whether this series was produced.
TV and Radio Adaptations of Works by Gissing
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 GRG/2/3/8
- Dates of Creation1972-1982
- Physical Description2 items; 74 pieces.