Twenty deeds relating to the families listed in the Administrative/Biographical History.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Ch. Cornwall 22-41
- Dates of Creation1588-1773
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish, and Latin.
- Physical Description20 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The St. Aubyn, Killigrew, Slanning, Richards, Bonython and Verman families owned property in Cornwall.
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The deeds were found among unreferenced arrears of unknown provenance in 1952.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
A full description is available in the Library.