Twenty deeds relating to the families listed in the Administrative/Biographical History.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Ch. Cornwall 22-41
- Dates of Creation1588-1773
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish, and Latin.
- Physical Description20 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The St. Aubyn, Killigrew, Slanning, Richards, Bonython and Verman families owned property in Cornwall.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The deeds were found among unreferenced arrears of unknown provenance in 1952.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
A full description is available in the Library.