The collection conists of minutes, rules, and accounts of the Oxford Medico-Chirurgical Society, 1836-97; and minutes and programe cards of the Oxford Medical Society 1892-1959.
Records of the Oxford Medico-Chirurgical and Oxford Medical Societies
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb161-dep.d.135-141,d.305,e.47-8,f.24
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 Dep. d. 135-141, d. 305, e. 47-8, f. 24
- Dates of Creation1836-1959
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description11 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Oxford Medico-Chirurgical Society and Oxford Medical Society.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The collection was deposited in the Library.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
A full description is available in the Library.