Correspondence and papers of Sir Donald, relating to his political activities.
Papers of Sir Donald Maclean
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 Dep. a. 49-50, c. 465-71, c. 473, e. 171
- Dates of Creation1906-32
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description11 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Sir Donald Maclean (1864-1932) was a politician. Details are given in the Dictionary of National Biography.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The papers were deposited in the Library in 1972.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
A full description is available in the Library.