This box includes:
- photographs of models wearing sportswear designed by Fashion and Textiles students in collaboration with ICI Fibres using new fabrics containing Terylene or Bri-Nylon, 1978
- photographs of fashion students undergoing assessment, 1971
- photographs of models wearing driving outfits designed by Fashion and Textiles students to complement the exhibition "75 Years of Austin", 1980
- photographs of Fashion and Textiles students at work on designs (similar to a set in Box 2), 1971
- photographs and transparencies of textile design classes, including screen printing in progress, 1971
- photographs of a catwalk show, School of Fashion and Textiles, 197-.