- A copy of handwritten minutes of business meetings in connection with the Assembly of God’s people working in Argyll. January 1925-1931.
- A typescript letter addressed to Neil Dickson from Ina Armour of Argyll concerning the assembly meeting in Springbank Gospel Hall, Campbeltown, dated July 1988.
- A photocopy of typescript clauses entitled ‘ Deed of Constitution , January 16, 1929.’
- A photocopy of a piece entitled: ‘Springbank Gospel Hall 1928-1978.’
- A short history titled: ‘The Local assembly, Campbeltown : Memorandum re Constitution and Method of Government’, n.d.
- A further typescript letter addressed to Neil Dickson from Ina Armour answering questions that were asked in an earlier letter. This letter is dated January 1989.