The group includes four boxes of cards noting references, mainly to Welsh linguistic matters, compiled by Arthur ap Gwynn whilst Welsh Librarian at Cardiff Public Library, along with a set of cards which form a virtually complete record (up until the 1980s) of all references made to T Gwynn Jones in various books and journals.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 982 TGJ/2
- Dates of Creation[1926?]-[1987?]
- Language of MaterialEnglish, and Welsh.
- Physical Description0.0135 cubic metres