Drawings by J. Allen Shuffrey of buildings in Oxfordshire and Berkshire, late 19th century.
Drawings by J. Allen Shuffrey
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Drawings gen. c. 8-9
- Dates of CreationLate 19th century
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description2 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
J. Allen Shuffrey.
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The drawings were given to the Library by the Oxford Architectural and Historical Society in 1956.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
M. Clapinson and T.D. Rogers, Summary Catalogue of Post-Medieval Western Manuscripts in the Bodleian Library Oxford. Acquisitions 1916-1975. (Oxford, 1991), vol. I, nos. 39407-8.
An index of views is available in the Library.