Items HEN/1/1/1/10-11 were originally listed separately under "Board of Management" (now HEN/1/1/2), but are clearly a continuation of this series from 1936 to 1959. HEN/1/1/1/3 was listed as "already at Rylands" when the collection was deposited at the Library, and is not with the collection. A further 2 volumes were originally listed here but have been re-located as part of HEN/2/1 (see note to HEN/2/1).
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 HEN/1/1/1
- Former ReferenceGB 133 Boxes C, D and F.
- Dates of Creation1833-1958
- Physical Description11 items. Condition: the cover and spine of HEN/1/1/1/1 are detached and suffer from red rot; the spines of HEN/1/1/1/2 and HEN/1/1/1/6 are missing; the spine of HEN/1/1/1/5 is detached.