Letters to James and Caroline Morris. Some of the letters are from the scholar and author Francis William Newman.
Morris (James Ambrose and Caroline) Correspondence
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 103 MS ADD 133
- Dates of Creationc1853-c1870
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
The papers are available subject to the usual conditions of access to Archives and Manuscripts material, after the completion of a Reader's Undertaking.
Found loose in volumes of the Morris Library.
Other Finding Aids
Collection level description.
Conditions Governing Use
Normal copyright restrictions apply.