The collection consists of Wycliffe Hall's annual record of events.
Wycliffe Hall 'Annual Record'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 Dep. d. 313-14, e. 143-52
- Dates of Creation1877-1911
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description12 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Wycliffe Hall was set up in Oxford in 1877.
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The collection was deposited by the Principal of Wycliffe Hall in 1971.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
A full description is available in the Library.