- MS 559/114/1-2;D Letters (2) to Apsley Cherry-Garrard, 1 and 8 February 1929 [Regarding meeting and views on mutual acquaintances] 2 leaves, autograph
- MS 559/115/1-2;D Letters (2) to Mrs Isabel Smith (wife of Reginald John), 9 February and 20 September 1933 [Regarding Edward Wilson of the Antarctic ] 3 leaves, autograph
- MS 715/6/1-10;D Letters (10) to Ida Wilson (sister of Edward Adrian Wilson), 17 September 1928 to 20 April 1932, 17 leaves, autograph
- MS 965;D Letters , received by Seaver, 1932 to 1949 [Regarding his books on Edward Adrian Wilson]
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 15 George Seaver/Correspondence
- Dates of Creation1 February 1929 - 1949
- Name of Creator
- Physical DescriptionCirca 139 letters
- Direct Link
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The correspondence relates to personnel of the British Antarctic Expedition, 1910-1913 (leader Robert Falcon Scott)and Seaver's biographies of Edward Adrian Wilson.
The correspondence is arranged alphabetically by recipient.