Black and white photographs of Pusan, Korea [South Korea], including the harbour, railway and habitations.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 MS 120953
- Dates of Creation?1909
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialJapanese
- Physical Description1 volume
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Donated to SOAS by the third Earl Kitchener of Khartoum, 19 November 1959
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Concertina-style page arrangement. 27cm by 34 cm.
Presented to Field Marshal Earl Kitchener in 1909