Correspondence concerning the sale of German goods in England, from the files of Messrs. I.Courts of London, with William Prym of Stolberg and J.J.Anner of Reutlingen, 1933-5.
Correspondence of Messrs. I.Courts about the sale of German goods in England
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 738 MS 116/149
- Dates of Creation1933-1935
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Correspondence concerning the sale of German goods in England, from the files of Messrs. I.Courts of London.
The Special Collections Division is available for anyone to use, regardless of whether you are attached to an academic institution. Access to the Archives and Manuscripts and Rare Books reading room, however, is by prior appointment to access the manuscript material. See our website for more details.