Copy of letter. Lyttelton was then the Unionist candidate. Requesting permission to approach voters with petition in entrances of buildings where meetings held.
P Strachey to Hon A Lyttleton
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 2LSW/C/8/07/1
- Former ReferenceGB 106 151?
- Dates of Creation30 Dec 1909
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
This folder was confirmed as missing 2005