[To the Chairman of Committee, London Society for Women's Suffrage]. 'To rejoice with you at the result of our meeting on Tuesday' at which 'our complete success surpassed anything I had expected'. Thanks Miss Strachey for her 'indefatigable work' in preparation for meeting and for 'careful provisions she made for preventing unauthorised persons from coming in.. Am just off to Whitby for a Women's Suffrage meeting'.
Millicent Garrett Fawcett to 'My dear Colleague'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 2LSW/E/07/010
- Former ReferenceGB 106 298.1; Folder 1
- Dates of Creation11 Nov 1908
- Physical Description1 item