Copy of letter. Meath was the then President of the Empire League. Objecting to anti-suffrage passage in Lord Rosebery's speech and asking for an approach to the LCC to delete it.
Lady Strachey to the Earl of Meath
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 2LSW/C/8/06/02
- Former ReferenceGB 106 151?
- Dates of Creation31 Jul 1909
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
This folder was confirmed as missing 2005